Thursday, September 4, 2008

SuperStar Bingo Player!

We are participating in a "Reading Bingo" in our E.L.A classes. This program encourages us to read books from all different genres and authors. In order to fill up a row on our Bingo Cards, we read books on the card and complete short responses. The responses are simple activities that allow us to show off our creativity and understanding of the book. One of the 20 activity choices asks you to choose a character or person from the book that you would like to have as a classmate and tell why. Bruce, from Ms.Launey's class, did a super job on this activity when he read a biography about Amelia Earhart. Read below to find out why he thinks "Millie" would be a good classmate to have around!
Character Classmate
By, Bruce
I would like to have Millie Earhart as a classmate because she is a very good friend and she is very fun and active. She is very interested in everything. She is very focused in class and learning. Millie also likes to invent things and do activities such as build things, invent new games, and study flying things. Millie is very interested in roller coasters, so am I. Maybe we could work together on building a small scale model of one. This year we are learning about countries and I'm sure Millie will like to learn as well. All of this relates very well to our 4th grade class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have lt in my class becaue he is active and fun bobby ml#7 9/9/08

Anonymous said...

I would like to have LT in my class because he is fun and active. Bobby

Anonymous said...

I love the way you wrote your respose.I would also like for LT in my class.-kiala