Monday, September 15, 2008

Ms.Launey's Donors Choose Project

I wanted to send a BIG thank you to the following donors, who made a donation on my DonorsChoose.org page. We have raised enough money to buy our BATTLE OF THE BOOKS ammunition (two of each of the Sunshine State Readers Books). Because of your generosity, we will be able to start reading our books as soon as they are delivered. I will be sure to post pictures on this site.

Donors Choose Donors:
1. Roger from Jacksonville, FL gave on August 5, 2008

2. Robert from Tallahassee, FL gave on August 14, 2008
"I love back-to-school because...it's a whole new year and a fresh start."

3. Donna from Jacksonville, FL gave on September 2, 2008

4. Naoko gave on September 9, 2008

5. Bob & Johna gave on September 10, 2008

6. Melody gave on September 11, 2008

7. Krisin's parents gave on September 11, 2008
"My favorite back-to-school memory is... learning everyone's name and finding out there personality and stuff they like."

8. A donor from New York, NY gave in honor of Mr. and Mrs. Currie from New York, NY on September 12, 2008

We love you all!
Ms.Launey

P.S. If you are in Mrs. Lopez's Class, you can still donate! Her class still needs to raise some more money to meet their goal. If you are in Ms.Launey's class and didn't get a chance to donate, don't feel left out! We will be having a new donation project up in about a month or so.

4 comments:

Melissa Ross said...

Yea Ms. Launey! I am so excited for you!

Dorry Lopez said...

Meli,
I am so excited to see that you have your total proposal amount given to you! Wow! I am getting there with my Battle of the Books proposal! I still need a lot of parents and other contributors, so our students will have the benefit of reading the Battle of the Books. Good for you!

Love,
Dorry

Suzanne said...

You are funded! Great job! And, kudos to those who donated! I know your students will love these Battle of the Books.

Anonymous said...

I am very,very,VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYY happy we WWWWWWWWOOOOOONNNNNNN THE DONORS CHOOSE FOR THE BATTLE OF THE BOOKS Ms.Launey.Sincerlly,Kiala