Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear Chets Creek Parents and Families,

My name is Lindsay Frohman. I am a senior at the University of North Florida and am interning in Mrs. Phillips and Mr. Pinchot's fourth grade classroom. I am studying Elementary Education. I am so honored to be doing my internship at such a wonderful school. Throughout the past four years I have been working with different students and teachers around the Jacksonville area. I have had two pre-intenrships, one being at Greenfield Elementary and the other at Brentwood Elementary. This spring I will be working with the fourth grade team but I will primarily be in Mrs. Phillips and Mr. Pinchot's room. From January until the middle of April, I will have the roles and responsibilities of an everyday teacher. I am truly excited to share this learning experience with your child. My goal is to learn as much as I can to become the best teacher I can be. I am always open to learning new things and expanding my knowledge on topics. I have always been really passionate about education and believe that I can make a difference in how students learn. I look forward to working with your child and meeting each and everyone of you throughout the school year at Chets Creek Elementary.

Sincerely,
Lindsay Frohman

2 comments:

Dorry Lopez said...

Hi Lindsay,
It is so great to have you at Chets! We welcome you and look forward seeing you grow as a teacher. You are at the greatest school on the planet, and you will learn so much throughout your internship. I am looking forward to working with you in ELA and helping you flourish in your educational experience. Here's to you to a great start in impacting our future generation!

Love,
Dorry

kristin said...

Lindsay,
I am so happy you are at Chet's Creek! Learn all you can and have an amazing time! You are learing from the BEST!
p.s. Ashley is excited to se you everyday too!