Saturday, February 26, 2011

IT'S SHOWTIME!!

The Florida Writes Test is Coming Soon!!!
Need something to do over the weekend? How about one last writing prompt before our Florida Writes Test on Tuesday, March 1st? Your payment will be $100.00 Behavior Bucks on Monday, if you choose to take this challenge. Here is your prompt:
WRITING SITUATION:
It would be very interesting to be a coin.
DIRECTIONS FOR WRITING:
Before you begin writing, think about the adventures you would have as a quarter.
Now write a story about an adventure that a quarter might go through in an afternoon.

4 comments:

np said...

I'm so exited I just cant hide it I'm about to lose control

Anonymous said...

that sounds coooool!

Anonymous said...

the writing test was expository! i thought I did good!!!!!!!!!!!

maddie,8

janvip said...

that prompt killed me.i hate expository prompts.But i kept up my wiil and i think i did a great job