Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tikatok Writing Contest- My Advice to the 44th President!



Hello students! I have a wonderful writing oppurtunity for you! Charisten, a student from Mr.Pinchot's homeroom, brought in a flier from one of her favorite websites, TIKATOK. It is a website that allows you to create books online!


Here is the challenge:

Write a story titled, "My Advice to the 44th President"

Barack Obama just became the nation’s 44th president. Pretend you have the chance to have lunch with President Obama. What would you advise him to do as President?
How do you think he can help the country in 2009? Be sure to include colorful illustrations to support your story.

What can I win?
The winner for “My Advice to the 44th President” will receive
complimentary paperback copies of their stories and have
copies of their stories sent to President Obama himself.

Turn your entry in to Ms.Launey by Friday to be entered in the contest and earn 25 behavior bucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This sounds like a reaally cool thing for us to do! I'm preety sure i want to do this!:)



~Paula~

Anonymous said...

Cool, I going to do it too.

Alexis A.