Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update from Chet-Italy




Hello Ms. Launey:Chet says Ciao from Italy. He saw The Last Supper painting in Milano, and the Milano Duomo (cathedral). He then traveled by car to Venezia, where he saw many exciting things, including the San Marco cathedral and plaza, the Rialto bridge across the Grand Canal, the Doges Palace, and the island of Murano (where he saw glass being made by hand). He took many boat rides and walked across many bridges, because there are no cars in Venice. Chet also went to a concert in a 400 year old church-Vivaldi's 4 Seasons was played by a string ensemble. Today we saw the High Water (Aqua Alta) in San Marco Piazza, and had to where rubber boots. We are now in the Mestre where we will soon board an overnight train to Salzburg. Goodbye for now.
Sincerly,
The Boyd's and Chet

8 comments:

Charisten said...

chet is so lucky i wish i was a traveling bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chets is so lucky. We wish we could go. That picture is beautiful! We hope you have fun. Hope you have a safe trip.


~ Alexis A. ML#1 and Sky H. ML#11

Anonymous said...

that is totally awsome that chet went to italy. i hope you guys will have fun or had fun with chet.(= LOVE MONICA

Anonymous said...

That looks like the best trip ever.I hope that you guys are having lots of fun.-KIALA RP#8

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have fun! That picture is beautiful. That bear is so lucky. I wish I was that bear!

-Abby #23

Sydney said...

I do too Abby! He is one lucky bear he gets to go everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Chet is so lucky. I wish I wish I could so glass made by hand. I wish I was chet. I really want to go to Italy.


Grace ML#10

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!.................could you stuff me instead?Please?





AP#9 Min