Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


HAPPY NEW YEAR!



What are your New Year’s Resolutions?

New Year’s Resolution: A goal someone sets out to accomplish in the coming year after reflecting upon self-improvement.

New Year’s Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past and more importantly planning for the New Year. It is a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

Here are my New Year’s Resolutions for 2011:
*Improve my mind, body, and spirit and help others.
Mind – Learn something new each day.
Body – Do something active each day.
Spirit – Meditate/Pray daily.
Help Others – Commit a random act of kindness each day.

Now that I have shared my resolutions with you, write us a comment and share yours. Happy New Year 2011!

Love,
Mrs. Lopez-Sinclair

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice resolutions! my mother said that my resolutions were very mature for my age, i was very hapy for what my mother said about them. i also stayed up late that night to watch the ball fall.


janvirp14

Anonymous said...

Awesome resolutions!
-Pam Witt

janvi said...

i am seepy,i am still awake because i was watching the ball fall and was still wathchin T.V at 7:00 in the mornin it was so weird.




janvirp14

janvi said...

awsome resolutions from me to!






janvi rp14

Anonymous said...

My new years resolution is to learn something new like learn a new ela skill!Or learn a new math stratagy!




love,sophia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janvi said...

nice resolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



from,Janvirp14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emily p said...

my new years resoluton is to try to make strait a's emily p

voyagerhubble11 said...

My New Years Resolution is to get better at piano!

werthyice said...

great newyears resolution!